The mission of the Marriage Ministry is to celebrate the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman.
Through biblical counseling we endeavor to provide encouragement and guidance to married couples or couples considering marriage. We look at marriage as an institution that is ordained by God and therefore should be built upon the principles of God’s word.
Our aim is to plan events that will provide enrichment through seminars and other fun filled activities, promoting healthy relationships between other couples.
To help married couples understand the spirituality of their God-ordained union and the need for His grace to sustain a long and happy married life.
Goals and Objectives
- Making God the center of the marriage.
- Creating an atmosphere for open communication and transparency.
- Developing a strong relationship of friendship, fun and romance.
- Praying always for the health, strength and peace of each other’s marriage.
- God becoming the final authority of the marriage.